Sunday, June 20, 2010

Placements

Placements start tomorrow !! I'm kind of excited but at the same time kind of scared? LOL - Like I mean, its been a good 3 weeks since I've even touched any of my notes so I'm scared that I've forgotten many things... Hopefully it'll be okay and I'll slowly easy into the whole work/hospital environment.

Just got back from coffee with the boys at Glenny, was kinda ceebs and tired at the start, but had fun overall :). Gonna miss holidays !! Miss watching 4:30am soccer games LOL. Ahh well... Short term pain, long term gain!

Got Aa EOX following Friday too, should be alright, haven't drank any form of alcohol in about a month since Tony's Quiet 19th LOL - so yeah, kind of looking forward I guess :). ASEAN EOX the Friday after that, not to sure if I'm going to that though - even though I know I probably should.

Goodnight, wish me luck on my first taste of "the real world".

xoxo

1 comment:

Followers

Cbox