Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Placements Update

Well after my first week of placements, I've realised a few things... Well I guess it's kinda had positive AND negative effects. I guess the positive side, I'm definitely more reassured that I will enjoy my job in the future, it's got pretty much what I want in a career: very repetitive yet constantly different, tasks can become second nature if done enough times, helping people really gives a sense of warmth inside, workers and working environment are surprisingly chill (even at peak times)and LAST but NOT LEAST able to progress to a high rank if willing to work harder which means allot more $$$$ (and more money for working weekends/evenings..WOW imagine an weekend evening?) :D

But yeah.. It's pretty fun, I get to play around with expensive X-ray equipment and software. Back in the day I was really interested in computers and programming... I'm noticing more and more that as technology improves, it will only benefit the "tech-savvy" people, so I guess that's another plus!

Now to the negative side... There's allot of walking and standing.. And everyone knows how I hate standing/walking LOLOL. Nar on a more serious note - It's rather difficult and not as easy as I thought dealing with patients whom are on the verge of life and death.. it just pains me, especially when their mostly elderly !!

MMMM yeah, other than that, pretty drained I guess but yeah, other than that life is good =]

x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Cbox